AESTHETIC MEDICAL TREATMENTS
- Laser liposuction
- Drastic reduction of capillaries and veins
- Abdominoplasty (removal of excess skin and fat tissue from the area of lower abdomen)
- Lip augmentation
- Lip reduction
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
- Fillers (filling in the wrinkles)
- Vistabel (botulinum toxin type A – corrects the existing wrinkles and prevents the appearance of new wrinkles between eyebrows and around the eyes)
- Breast augmentation
- Reduction mammaplasty (breast reduction)
- Breast reconstruction
- Breast lift
- Gynecomastia (reduction of male breasts)
- Hair transplant – from
- Hair mesotherapy
- Laser Alma Pixel CO2 with FemiLift smart technology
(Alma Pixel CO2 laser technology is one of the most comprehensive ways to remove the signs of aging and solar skin damage)
- Femilift – Intimate rejuvenation
- Laser hair removal
- Laser skin resurfacing
- Microneedling mesotherapy (Genosys Dermafix treatments)
- PRP method of rejuvenation
- Stem cell rejuvenation
Radio-wave surgery is a scalpel-free surgery (surgical technique which has recently taken primacy in the treatment of benign, non-pigmented, viral and tiny vascular skin changes)
THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS OF THE PATIENTS
The important question that worries most of the patients is: Is it painful?
– Surgeries under general anesthesia, such as breast surgeries, body-shaping surgeries (abdomen, thigh tightening, fat tissue drainage) are painless. Depending on the painful swelling and the sensitivity of the patient, short-term pain can be experienced after the surgery, which can be easily tolerated, and if they intensify, they can be remedied by medications. We also perform all these surgeries in the epidural anesthesia, the benefits of which have already been mentioned. Surgeries in the face area (“face-lift”, forehead-brows, nose, chine, eyelids, ears, lips) are performed under the local anesthesia in semi-awake state (analgosedation). Depending on how deep the sleep is, the patient experiences pain more or less when injecting the local anesthesia. With good cooperation, there can also be no pain.
How will I look like after the surgery?
– Once you have the conversation which completely explains the procedure, you will be fully informed about it. It is normal that there will be swelling, bruising and other discomforts, such as bandages, the feeling of tightness, etc. This will disappear after a couple of days, no longer than a couple of weeks, and what is left, makes the predominant number of patients happy. Think about it in this way and if you are motivated and your goal is to look the best, then this short post-operative phase won’t be an issue.
– Hospitalization should be as short as possible, even in the most beautiful clinic with the best care. This is made possible by modern operating techniques that each patient is sensitive to and responsive to, as well as the latest developments in anesthesiology, which we use. That is why hospitalization is short, but it is also adapted to the needs of the patients. This means: The patients can leave the clinic according to their state and sensitivity and depending in the complexity of the surgery.
THE RULE IS:
- Face lift – 3 days
- Eyelids – 1 to 2 days
- Lips – 1 day
- Breast augmentation – 1 to 2 days
- Breast reduction – 3 to 4 days
- Breast tightening – 3 to 4 days
- Liposuction – 1 to 2 days
- Dental implants intervention – 2 days
Abstention after surgery?
– Depending on the procedure and the selected surgery, it is necessary to stay away from sports, the sun, solarium and sauna three to six weeks. The surgeon who performed the surgery will give you proper instructions if that is necessary for justifiable reasons.
Is there any danger from cancer and autoimmune diseases?
– The result of an extensive parallel study has shown that the risk of breast cancer and/or autoimmune disease is far lower in patients who have implants than in patients without implants. It is certain that women who have implants do the check-ups more frequently. The function of implants is very important and compressive. Regardless of the speculations why that is so, this is good news. When it comes to autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, etc. the connection definitely does not exist.
What is the age limit to have aesthetic surgery?
– If the candidate for aesthetic surgery is healthy and the anesthesiologist has given consent, there is no reason to refuse the patient.
What about the scars?
– The question about scars should be limited to are they visible or not and not on how big they are. Scars after a properly done aesthetic surgery are sometimes invisible even to experts. The quality of a scar and its visibility depend mostly on the type and quality of skin.
THE IMPORTANCE OF MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS AND CONSULTATIONS
– The selected aesthetic-plastic surgeon is expected not only to be a great surgeon in the technical sense of his/her ability to perform a certain surgery, but also to be creative and have a good eye for what looks beautiful and harmonious and the sense for aesthetics in general. Moreover, it is necessary that he/she has the ability to psychologically assess his/her patients. Likewise, it is good that the patients express their wishes by sending the photos via email, since description of their wishes and the findings can only be helpful in the preparation for examination and consultations. The doctor will perform complete pathohistological diagnosis so that the patient does not come at any risk.